Aurora - Loan Circle & Business Training Program
- Would you like to explore your entrepreneurial potential and implement your business project?
- Are you looking for financing for the start-up phase of your business?
Aurora is micro-credit and entrepreneurship training program in English, specifically for women who earn a low income and who live in Greater Montreal. Aurora's objective is to propose practical tools that will support women in achieving their financial autonomy by creating their business/enterprise.
Some advantages of the program:
- A practical entrepreneurship training course to develop one's business plan and create a network;
- Up to $5000 in micro-credit for business start-up (through a structure called a loan circle);
- Support groups and individual business coaching;
- References to other resources and useful programs in Montreal.
- 12 weeks training (one day per week).
Program offered in partnership with :
Free information sessions.
For more information about the next group, please consult our online calendar or contact us.